Fuqua School of Business
100 Fuqua Drive
Durham, NC 27708-0120 USA
Miss a Speaker?
Videos Available: Browse the archive of past presentations in YouTube.
Since 1984, the Dean's Office of The Fuqua School of Business has hosted the Distinguished Speaker Series, bringing a variety of corporate leaders to Duke's campus. The speakers provide significant educational enrichment that is a natural complement to the school's curriculum.
The objective of the series is two-fold. It brings high-profile corporate leaders to one of the world's leading business schools to share their insights on current business issues and corporate strategies. The program also builds and strengthens the relationship between Fuqua and the world's leading corporations.
The Distinguished Speaker Series is supported by Dean Bill Boulding, and the series is open to the Duke University community.
|Tues., Feb. 25, 2014||Jeremy Grantham, Chairman and Co-Founder, Grantham, Mayo, Van Otterloo Company|
|Tues., Apr. 8, 2014||David Gergen,Co-Director, Center for Public Leadership, Professor of Public Service, Harvard Kennedy School|
|Fri., Apr. 25, 2014||Jack O. Bovender, Jr. MHA ‘69, Retired Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Hospital Corporation of America and |
Joseph R. Swedish, MHA ‘79, Chief Executive Officer, WellPoint
- Tim Cook, CEO, Apple - View YouTube videos
- Chad Dickerson, CEO, Etsy.com - View YouTube video
- Walter Robb, Co-CEO, Whole Foods Inc. - View YouTube video
- Bill McDermott, Co-CEO, SAP - View YouTube video
- Jonathan Bush, CEO, President, and Chairman of the Board, athenahealth, Inc. - View YouTube video
- Shelly Lazarus, Chairman Emeritus, Ogilvy & Mather - View Youtube video
- N.R. Narayana Murthy, Founder & Chairman Emeritus, Infosys
- Punit Renjen, Chairman, Deloitte LLP
- Bob Weber, SVP & General Counsel, IBM - View video in Fuqua's iTunes library
- Beth Comstock, SVP & Chief Marketing Officer, GE
- George Barrett, Chairman & CEO, Cardinal Health
- Jim Quigley, CEO, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited - View video in Fuqua's iTunes library
- Donald Tong, Hong Kong Commissioner for Economic & Trade Affairs, USA - View video in Fuqua's iTunes library
- Rick Hendrick, Owner, Hendrick Motorsports - View video in Fuqua's iTunes library
- Jim McNerney, Chairman, President, & CEO, The Boeing Company - View video in Fuqua's iTunes library
- Emil Tedeschi, CEO, Atlantic Grupa - View video in Fuqua's iTunes library
- Bruce Johnson, Interim CEO, Sears Holdings - View video in Fuqua's iTunes library
- Sheila Bair, Chairman, Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation - View video in Fuqua's iTunes library
- Craig Mundie, Chief Research & Strategy Officer, Microsoft Corporation - View video in Fuqua's iTunes library
- Duncan Niederauer, CEO, NYSE Euronext - View video in Fuqua's iTunes library
- Jamie Dimon, Chairman & CEO, JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Paul Levy, CEO, Beth Israel Hospital
- George Bodenheimer, President, ESPN, Inc. and ABC Sports
- Bob McDonald, CEO, Procter & Gamble
- Stephen Quinn, Executive VP & Chief Marketing Officer, Walmart U.S.
- Timothy Flynn, Chairman, KPMG LLP
- Jacqueline Novogratz, Founder & CEO, Acumen Fund
- Jonathan Reckford, CEO, Habitat for Humanity International
- Ron Nicol, Senior Partner & Managing Director, The Boston Consulting Group
- Pietra Rivoli, Professor, Georgetown University & Author of The Travels of a T-Shirt in the Global Economy
- Frank Mars, President, Mars Symbioscience, Mars, Inc.
- John Mack, Chairman & CEO, Morgan Stanley
- Irene Rosenfeld, Chairman & CEO, Kraft Foods, Inc.
- Arkady Dvorkovich, Assistant to the President, Russian Federation
- Jamie Dimon, Chairman & CEO, J.P. Morgan