ENRGYENV 895 - Fuqua Client Consulting Practicum (FCCP)
The Fuqua Client Consulting Practicum (FCCP) is designed to assist students in developing business consulting skills through the application of content learned in other graduate course work to actual problems facing businesses and other community-based organizations. The FCCP will also serve to deepen of a combination of industry-specific, function-specific, and country-specific business content knowledge.
The course emphasizes developing the following skills:
• identifying and understanding the needs of an organization (the client),
• engaging with the client to develop a project plan to address the client’s needs,
• working with the client to complete the project activities,
• influencing client decision-makers with written documents and oral discussions, and
• adapting to feedback and challenges over the length of the course.
In the process, students are rewarded with a differentiated educational experience that refines skills useful for summer internships and across their business careers.
The course has been designed with a number of features to try to maximize your success in developing these skills and delivering on your project commitments to your client. These design features are described as follows.
“The FCCP registration process occurs in September-October of the academic year, and student teams work with clients from November to April.”