School of Business
100 Fuqua Drive
Durham, NC 27708-0125
Boston Club Leadership:
Welcome to the Fuqua Alumni Club of Boston! Your regional club is a great way to make both personal and professional connections with other local Fuqua alumni. Please bookmark this page to keep current with the club's activities.
BOSTON BY THE NUMBERS
There are a number of ways to get involved with Fuqua Alumni Club of Boston:
- Make sure your contact information is up to date in the alumni directory . In order to receive information via e-mail about activities in your region, your contact information must be current. Fuqua alumni are invited to club activities based on their city of residence or employment. Are you only planning to be in Boston temporarily? E-mail the Alumni Relations office , and we can make sure you are on the club's e-mail distribution list.
- Offer to host an alumni event at your business, home, or work place.
- Get involved with club leadership.
- Suggest events and ideas for activities you'd like to see in your city.
- Recommend a personal or professional speaker or make a presentation yourself.
If you'd like to get involved in any way, please contact your club leadership team.
Boston, MA: Conversation with the Dean
Tuesday October 16, 2012
6:00PM - 8:00PM
State Street Corporation, 36th Floor, One Lincoln Street,Boston, MA 02111
Connecting Entrepreneurs, Business and Capital. A Social Event for the Business Community. We Duke University's Fuqua School of Business cordially invites you to join Dean Bill Boulding for a reception and discussion of the school's strategy.
Beer, wine and hors d'oeuvres will be served. This event is graciously sponsored by Jack Klinck, Daytime MBA 1990. Kindly register online by Tuesday, October 9.