We recently surveyed Fuqua alumni in Atlanta to find out how they'd like to engage with Fuqua and fellow local alumni. Review the survey results and consider getting involved!
We are looking for volunteers to help coordinate social and career development events for Atlanta alumni. Volunteers can help coordinate one event or multiple events. Contact Nicole Kempton, Assistant Director of Alumni Relations, to learn more about joining the team.
There are a number of ways to get involved with Fuqua Atlanta:
- Fuqua alumni are invited to regional activities based on their city of residence or employment. In order to receive information via e-mail about activities in your region, make sure your contact information is current in Fuqua's alumni directory. Are you planning to be in Atlanta temporarily? E-mail the Alumni Relations team, and we can add you to the Atlanta e-mail distribution list.
- Offer to host an alumni event at your business, home, or work place.
- Get involved with the Atlanta leadership team.
- Suggest events and ideas for activities you'd like to see in your city.
- Recommend a personal or professional speaker or make a presentation yourself.
If you'd like to get involved in any way, please contact the Atlanta leadership team.