We are looking for volunteers to help coordinate social and career development events for Bay Area alumni. Volunteers can help coordinate one event or multiple events. Contact Kate Kemery, Assistant Director of Alumni Engagement, to learn more about joining the team.
There are a number of ways to get involved with Fuqua Bay Area:
- Fuqua alumni are invited to regional activities based on their city of residence or employment. In order to receive information via e-mail, make sure your contact information is current in the alumni directory. Are you only planning to be in the Bay Area temporarily? E-mail the Alumni Relations team, and we can make sure you are on the club's e-mail distribution list.
- Offer to host an alumni event at your business, home, or work place.
- Get involved with the Bay Area leadership team.
- Suggest events and ideas for activities you'd like to see in your city.
- Recommend a personal or professional speaker or make a presentation yourself.
If you'd like to get involved in any way, please contact your Bay Area leadership team.