Duke Health Sector Management Second Annual Medical Innovations and Strategies Conference 2010 Video Preview Series
A Sit-Down with Kevin A. Schulman, MD
Kevin A. Schulman, MD, the Director of the Fuqua Health Sector Management Program and a co-host of this year’s Wireless Technology and Healthcare Conference, shares his thoughts on the potential for wireless technology to transform the healthcare system.
Click to watch.
- Third Annual Center for Health Infomatics Conference
- Third Annual Medical Innovation and Strategies Conference 2011
- The Second Annual Infomatics Conference 2011
- The Second Annual Medical Innovation and Consumer Strategies Conference: The Future of Healthcare, Wireless and Consumer Healthcare – September 15, 2010
- Delivering on the Value Proposition for Connectivity and Health IT – April 23, 2009
This conference focused on connectivity and industry strategies for health information technology in response to related provisions in the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (ARRA). Discussions helped raise the awareness and the need for a clinical informatics management program. Participants included informaticists, healthcare providers, vendors, payers, policymakers, and educators. Among the companies represented were IBM Healthcare and Life Sciences, McKesson, Perot Systems, and Siemens Medical Solutions.
- Medical Innovation and Strategies Conference, Wireless and Consumer Healthcare – September 23, 2009
This meeting focused on identifying and discussing fundamental drivers of connectivity in healthcare IT and ways the Fuqua community can participate in the development and implementation of wireless and consumer healthcare. Participants included healthcare providers, members of the medical device industry, innovators in wireless healthcare, and venture/investment professionals and students of Fuqua’s Health Sector Management program. Among the companies represented were IBM Healthcare and Life Sciences, Microsoft Corporation, General Electric/NBC Universal, and Medtronic.
For more information, please contact: