Duke University's Fuqua/Coach K Center on Leadership & Ethics (COLE) is accepting applications for the 5th annual international dissertation proposal competitio. The competition is opened to doctoral candidates whose research contributes to the understanding of leadership and ethical issues facing the business community. sample topics Proposals will be judged on the contribution that they make to the scholarly understanding of ethical and leadership issues in business as well as their theoritical and methodological quality. The winner will receive a $1000 honorarium.
• Candidates in all business disciplines and in those relating to social and political sciences are invited to apply. All candidates should have successfully defended their dissertation proposal by May 15, 2013 (Final defense of dissertation itself must occur after this date).
• Application deadline is May 15, 2013.
• Submit all required materials electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org
• A completed application form. If you have any problems downloading the form, contact COLE.
• Full dissertation proposal
• An extended 5-page abstract of the proposal
• Curriculum Vita
• Letter of recommendation from dissertation advisor. Please note: Dissertation Advisor should send letter to the Center on Leadership and Ethics, Attn: COLE Doctorate Dissertation Proposal Competition, Fuqua School of Business, Duke University, 100 Fuqua Drive, Durham, NC 27708.
Questions about the Competition and/or the application process should be directed to Tejumade Ajasa, COLE Assistant Director.