2009-2010 Boot Camps
Evaluating a Business: Identifying Negative Liquidity Trends
This boot camp was administered by professionals from Capstone Advisory Group.
2009-2010 Seminars & Workshops
Chrysler Financial Case Study
The Future of Lending, Credit, and Leverage, hosted by the Center for Financial Excellence and McKinsey and Company
Members of Duke University's Board of Trustees and other prominent industry leaders discussed with students the recent financial crisis, why they characterized it as a "credit crisis," and the impact of the crisis on the micro/macro-economy.
- Alan D. Schwartz, Executive Chairman, Guggenheim Partners, LLC
- David M. Rubenstein, Co-Founder and Managing Director, The Carlyle Group
- Bruce A. Karsh, President and Co-Founder, Oaktree Capital Management, LLC
- Seth E. Gardner, Executive Director, Center for Financial Excellence, The Fuqua School of Business; Former Managing Director, Cerberus Capital Management, L.P.
- Brian G. Cartwright, Senior Advisor, Latham & Watkins LLP; Former General Counsel U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
- Toos N. Daruvala, Americas Banking & Securities Practice Leader, McKinsey & Company
- Moderator: Anthony M. Santomero, Senior Advisor, McKinsey & Company; Former President of the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia
- Introductory Address by: Douglas T. Breeden, William W. Priest Professor of Finance, The Fuqua School of Business; Chairman Emeritus and Co-founder of Smith Breeden Associates; Dean Emeritus, The Fuqua School of Business
Learn more about the event below: