Employers are looking for leaders who understand the international marketplace and who can adapt to a shifting economic landscape. Year after year they find those leaders at Fuqua in our Daytime MBA degree program.
Our graduates work everywhere, on every continent. They work in the world's largest companies and the smallest start-ups. An MBA from Duke adds flexibility and breadth to your career options and makes you a skilled contributor to your community, wherever you choose to live and work. Our professional Career Management Center (CMC) helps you define your career path and connects you with the world's premier employers.
We offer a comprehensive, phased approach to career development:
What brings you to business school and where do you hope to work once you graduate? Explore your passions and discover career opportunities at Fuqua:
- Complete a personal assessment
- Take advantage of one-on-one career coaching
- Attend customized career development workshops and webinars
- Prepare for on- and off-campus interviews with potential employers at our Ford Library
- Participate in student clubs and their professional events in addition to formal recruiting