I believe the world needs a new breed of business [leaders] who understand the symbiotic relationship between business and the environment.
Gergely "Nemo" Nemeth, MEM/MBA '12
Whether you are considering the MBA concentration in Energy & Environment or the joint MEM/MBA degree, you are invited to engage with EDGE from the time you first connect with Duke. We invite you to come to campus for a visit, speak with current students, or stop by our office to learn more.
There are dozens of ways for Duke students to engage with energy, environment and corporate sustainability curriculum and enrichment activities, in the classroom and beyond:
- Find classes and curriculum
- Attend upcoming speakers and events
- Join the EDGE mailing list to learn about student project and EDGE Fellows opportunities
- Connect with career support
- Join the Fuqua Net Impact Club, Energy Club, Duke MEM/MBA Club or other campus groups
- Join the Duke University Energy Network to connect with other students and alumni
Duke alumni can connect with EDGE by: