Partnering For Success
Successfully launching your post-Fuqua career is the ultimate goal of the MQM program. Working with the Career Management Center (CMC) you'll define your path, prepare for recruiting, and connect with potential employers — a process that is as rigorous and immersive as your academics. Through your partnership with us, you'll be positioned for a lifetime of achievement with a career in finance, marketing, strategy, or forensics.
"The Duke MQM program develops data analysts with broad business perspective, strong technical expertise, and a deep command of business communication. These are the kind of candidates that P&G and many other Fortune 100 companies seek out. The candidates' skill set applies to a wide range of functions and enables them to contribute at all levels within an organization."
— David Taylor, President and CEO, P&G
Career Planning and Development
Career planning at Fuqua goes well beyond the general advice you received as an undergraduate. Our career coaches will work with you to identify your employment options, develop a strategy to help you reach your goals, and teach you professional job search skills through a phased approach to career development:
- Self Assessment: Complete a detailed assessment of your skills, talents, and career goals, then work with a CMC coach to help interpret the findings and build a career development plan.
- Preparation: Perfect your personal branding, resume, and how you position yourself to employers.
- Implementation: Practice your job search skills and sharpen them during networking events and mock interviews.
- Lifelong Support: Receive continued support through technology, outreach, and individual assistance as a Fuqua alumnus/na, no matter how long it's been since you were a student.
As soon as you start the MQM program, you'll have full access to a wealth of job search resources including:
- Career Coaching
- Workshops and Webinars
- Virtual Resources
- Access to Networking and Job Opportunities
- Recruiting Events