Program Format and Tracks
The 10-month Master of Quantitative Management program:
- Includes five 6-week terms.
- Is built on 4 tracks to give you domain-specific knowledge in:
- Finance: Quantitatively analyze financial markets and modern instruments to solve complex financial problems including financial risk management.
- Marketing: Utilize data to gain a deep understanding of customer behaviors and trends while assessing marketing program effectiveness.
- Forensics: Investigate activity to identify and deter fraud, as well as improve corporate governance and operational processes to manage risk.
- Strategy: Interpret information from within the business and the larger market environment to ensure strategic goals are achieved.
Optional Certificate of Research
Sometimes you'll find additional education, such as a Ph.D., is required and/or advantageous to reach your career goals. To prepare you for the rigor of these programs, we offer an application for a Certificate of Research to further the MQM degree. The Certificate is taken during the summer and in Terms 6 and 7 in the fall after completion of the regular MQM program. You must apply by February 1, during Term 4 (Spring 1), and you would defer graduation until December when the Certificate of Research is completed.
Learn more about the Certificate of Research.