Current recruiters: Login to schedule interviews, review recruiting activity & more
Directions, Parking, and Transportation
When making flight arrangements, please consider that it takes 30 to 45 minutes to travel between the Raleigh Durham International Airport and Fuqua. Plan to check in for your interviews 15 to 20 minutes before they begin, and leave at least 45 minutes before you need to be at the airport to catch your return flight. Once interview schedules have been set we cannot move them to accommodate flight arrangements.
Review directions to campus.
- If you are visiting for a Corporate Presentation before 5 p.m., please park in the Science Drive visitor lot in any unmarked space. You must purchase a parking pass from meter machines located in the lot and display the parking receipt in a visible location or your car could be subject to ticketing and towing.
- If you are visiting for a Corporate Presentation after 5 p.m., you may park in any space on campus, either marked or unmarked, for free. The closest parking options are the Science Drive visitor lot or along Fuqua Drive, off of Towerview Drive.
- If you are parking for on-campus interviews, park in the Science Drive visitor lot in any unmarked space. From 7:30 – 9 a.m. an attendant will be available to provide a visitor’s parking pass. If you arrive for your interview after 9 a.m. or if there is not a parking attendant when you arrive, please alert the Career Management Center staff who will provide you with a pass to place in your car.
The following taxi companies can provide transportation to and from the airport. Tell the taxi driver to take you to The Fuqua School of Business, Science Drive entrance:
- Choice Cab & Transportation: +1.919.680.3116
- Airport Dependable Transportation: +1.919.667.0800
- Durham’s Best Cab Company: +1.919.680.3330 or +1.866.680.3330
- Charlene’s Safe Ride: +1.800.835.8053 or +1.919.309.7233