The more perspectives we see, the better our solutions will be. As a global business school, we value difference greatly. Our environment was created to sustain and promote the interchange of ideas and cultures for the purpose of intellectual, personal, and professional growth and innovation.
At Duke and Fuqua, we have a longstanding commitment to diversity in all its forms: opinion, age, ethnicity, gender, race, belief, and talent. Learning from people with different perspectives enables you to define your own ideas and understand those of others. And in business, the more you know the more successful you'll be.
Minority Alumni Community
Numbering more than 19,000, Fuqua has one of the most proactive, responsive, and accessible alumni communities of any top business school.
Fuqua’s Minority Alumni Advisory Board was created to provide a formal structure for nurturing, growing, and capitalizing on the resources of the underrepresented minority community. The board paves the way for continued diversity at Fuqua by:
- Providing strategic guidance for the school
- Participating in admissions initiatives to encourage minority applicants
- Assisting minority students with the career search process
- Engaging with minority students through student club activities
- Working to increase philanthropy and involvement from minority alumni