These bi-annual meetings bring together industry and academic thought leaders to discuss the most pertinent topics shaping global sourcing today.
The Offshoring Research Network (ORN) offers businesses two levels of membership with the following benefits:
This level of membership is for companies that participate in ORN surveys and thereby share their global sourcing knowledge and insights. As part of their contributions, they receive complimentary annual survey reports: The Global Corporate Client Survey Report and the Global Service Provider Report.
Senior Executive Roundtable Founding Member
This $25,000 annual membership includes basic membership benefits in addition to the following:
- Founding members set and participate in the overall agenda including benchmarking studies, scheduled calls, and biannual in person meetings.
- Biannual in-person Executive Roundtable meetings that alternate between Duke University in Durham, N.C. and New York City.The ORN currently offers a roundtable for financial services firms; a roundtable for manufacturing companies is forthcoming.
- Biannual benchmarking studies accompanied by a comprehensive individual company report.
- Participation in regularly scheduled conference calls.
- Written briefings from four conference calls and two biannual meetings, as well as two benchmarking reports.
- Calls/introductions to more than 3,000 sourcing executives across the globe who participate in ORN research.
- Priority for commissioned custom studies (e.g., benchmarking, custom analyses, evaluation studies). An additional fee will apply.