The Global Executive MBA program incorporates unique, engaging learning activities. You will learn by doing and by seeing. This is the best way to create a lesson that sticks and may be re-applied in other settings.
Experiential learning opportunities include:
Live Case Studies: Leading companies present you with case studies related to their unique challenges.
Corporate Visits: You'll get an in-depth look into how global businesses are run with company visits and access to leading corporate executives. Although every residency is different, past corporate visits have included:
- BAE Systems, London, UK
- Baltika Brewery, St. Petersburg, Russia
- Bumrungrad Hospital, Bangkok, Thailand
- Emirates Airlines, Dubai, UAE
- HCL, India
- Lloyds Banking Group, London, UK
- Shanghai Stock Exchange, Shanghai, China
- Quintiles, Research Triangle Park, NC, USA
Experience Days: During each residency, you will participate in a unique Experience Day as part of the Culture, Civilizations and Leadership course. You will be taken outside of your comfort zone and immersed in the local culture to gain first-hand experience at navigating cultural differences, both personally and professionally.
Daniel Stone, VP of Strategy & Corporate Development at Lenovo, is one of many executives who have shared their business insights and strategies with students.
Speaker Events: During speaker events, executives discuss insider challenges and solutions that you won't hear anywhere else. Past speakers have included:
- Mumin Azamkhuzhaev, Country Manager, Russia & CIS, Caterpillar
- Thomas Frist, Co-Founder, China Healthcare Corporation Limited
- Bidisha Ganguly, Head Economic Research Unit, Confederation of Indian Industry (CII)
- David Michael, Sr. Partner & Managing Director, Boston Consulting Group - Beijing
- Atul Midha, Country Manager, Giorgio Armani, India
- Shivinder Singh, Managing Director, Fortis Healthcare (India) Limited
- Ahmad Sharaf, Head of Transition Management, Office of Dubai Holding
- Stephan Solzhenitsyn, Partner, McKinsey & Company (Russia)
- Daniel Stone, VP of Strategy and Corporate Development, Lenovo
- Pakpoom Vallisuta, Managing Partner, The Quant Group
- Chris Viehbacher, CEO, Sanofi-Aventis