As you begin the Global Executive MBA program, you will also begin a journey of self-discovery. This initial phase of the career development process builds a solid foundation to expand upon once you've earned your MBA credentials.
To effectively market yourself in order to advance or shift direction in your career, you must communicate your value proposition and know what to target. Taking an inventory of your greatest assets and interests and understanding your personality, motivations and the landscape of options will help you develop a strategy for the next steps in your career. Gaining this insight and defining a direction will result from your one-on-one work with a career coach, completing self-assessment tools, and the many conversations you will have with classmates, faculty and alumni. Throughout the career development process, you can:
- Connect with a career coach for personal consultations
- Access various online tools and resources:
- Learn the best strategies for creating connections and assessing fit
- Participate in a variety of programs and events
- Access career management resources online