Duke Global Executive MBAs speak about how working on diverse teams has helped them successfully collaborate with people from different cultures and countries.
"I have learned so much from the program, and my enthusiasm for Duke will always be with me. I have formed a deep emotional bond with the school. I admire the great administrators, the visionary architects of the program, and the exceptionally accomplished, brilliant professors, as well as my high caliber, talented, diverse classmates. The program was a journey, and it will always fill my heart with joy and an immense sense of pride."
Hari Garhwal '12
Garhwal, Chan & Williams
You may think that an academic pursuit is all about a structured learning environment, useful content, good professors, and achieving a professional goal—and this program is all of that. But, what you learn inside the classroom will only be challenged by what you learn outside the classroom. At Fuqua, it's the people and the experiences you share together that you can't fully anticipate and that you will never forget. The academics, the formal structures, the informal experiences, and the people—they will change you, transform your thinking, and bring you places you didn't expect to go personally or professionally.
To learn more about student life:
- Review the class profile to get an idea of a typical cohort
- Meet current and former students on the profiles page
- Learn more about balancing school, work, and life
- Find out what we mean by "Team Fuqua"
- See a sample schedule for life in residency
- Learn how our regional teams help deliver a rich student life experience
- Explore who is in your Fuqua/Duke network