The Duke MBA
- HSM is one the largest health industry concentrations among top U.S. business schools, enrolling nearly 400 students each academic year.
- The program maximizes Duke University's nearly century-long health care leadership in fields including biomedical research, clinical care, and medical and business education.
- HSM attracts a diverse student body from leading institutions worldwide, and cultivates a global community of highly accomplished and engaged alumni.
- Duke is at the forefront of health information technology, having produced seminal work on the first electronic medical record and offering the only master's degree in clinical informatics management.
- Program offerings are tailored to students' interests, background and MBA program, linking the core fundamentals of each Fuqua degree program to the salient issues unique to health care.
- HSM faculty are thought leaders and researchers who collaborate worldwide with corporations, government agencies, and health care organizations and who are deeply vested in the interests and success of their students.
- Leading industry executives and policymakers actively engage with faculty, staff, and students, keeping HSM responsive to industry trends and opening opportunities for graduates.
- Students experience health care realities first-hand via projects across Duke's global network, proximity to Research Triangle Park, and HSM-sponsored industry meetings.
- Graduates immediately apply the skills and insights they gain across a wide range of health-related issues and organizations.