Quality that opens you to possibility, with the flexibility that makes it all work. The Weekend Executive MBA program consists of a 19-month curriculum divided into 5 mandatory terms. On-campus residencies on alternating weekends—with two longer immersions for your first and final terms—connect you with faculty and classmates from a range of backgrounds, creating a network that goes far beyond the weekend. Between residencies, distance learning periods let you decide when it's best for you to work on projects, study and prepare for your next class.
- All classes are delivered on Duke's campus in Durham, North Carolina.
- The program begins with a 1-week orientation.
- Classes for the Elective Term (Term 5) are held on campus for 2 weeks with the remainder of the term completed online.
- Students can also choose to travel abroad and participate in a 2-week Global Academic Travel Experience (GATE).
Optional Concentrations and Certificate Program
You have the opportunity to customize your degree by pursuing a concentration or certificate. Options include:
Various concentrations are available:
- Energy and the Environment
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
Learn more about the MBA concentrations.
One certificate is available:
- Health Sector Management (HSM)