International Programs Office
Hello! Bonjour! Guten Tag!
Welcome to the Daytime MBA International Programs Office (IPO).
Our mission is to increase global reach. In pursuit of our mission, we have two main objectives:
- Internationalize the Daytime MBA experience for its 900+ students
- Help non-US students acclimate to the US within the framework of the Daytime MBA program, leveraging resources from key team members at Fuqua and Duke, such as the MBA Association.
The IPO's objectives translate into a set of programs and initiatives that are managed by two full-time administrators, collaborating with relevant offices, partners, and MBA student leaders to meet, if not exceed, these objectives.
Please feel free to explore the Global Opportunities Roadmap crafted by Daytime MBA 2013 alum, Maria A. Rodriguez as a way to see a snapshot of all Fuqua has to offer. While at Fuqua we hope you will take advantage of the following:
- 65 countries and cultures (classes of 2016 & 2017) represented on campus.
- Exchange programs with top business schools in 27 countries.
- GATE (Global Academic Travel Experience) and FCCP (Fuqua Client Consulting Practicum) opportunities covering more than a dozen countries every academic year.
- International clubs sponsored by the MBA Association providing social and professional networking opportunities, and delivering frequent international activities and events on campus.
- Frequent on-campus activities.
Regardless of how you choose to get involved and internationalize your Duke MBA experience, the IPO team is here to support your growth as true international leaders of consequence, and help you expand your horizons as you embark on this incredible journey.
If you come to Fuqua on exchange we share a special Team Fuqua welcome to you and look forward to facilitating your initiatives to maximize your time, from the start.
With this, we encourage you to browse our website and to contact us at your convenience.
Best regards, meilleures salutations, mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Director, International Programs Office
Program Manager, International Programs Office