Fuqua School of Business
Attn: International Center
100 Fuqua Drive, Box 90120
Durham, NC 27708-0120 USA
Hello! Bonjour! Guten Tag!
Welcome to the Daytime MBA International Programs Office (IPO)!
Our mission is to increase global reach. In pursuit of our mission, we have two main objectives: 1) internationalize the Daytime MBA experience for its 900+ students, and 2) help non-US students acclimate to the US within the framework of the Daytime MBA program, leveraging resources from key team members at Fuqua and Duke, such as the MBA Association. The IPO's objectives translate into a set of programs and initiatives that are managed by two full-time administrators and many MBA student leaders who work jointly with other Fuqua departments, faculty, and staff to meet, if not exceed, these objectives.
While at Fuqua we hope you will take advantage of the following:
- 65 countries and cultures (classes of 2013 & 2014) represented on campus
- Exchange programs with top business schools in 27 countries
- GATE (Global Academic Travel Experience) and FCCP (Fuqua Client Consulting Practicum) opportunities covering more than a dozen countries every academic year
- International clubs sponsored by the MBA Association providing social and professional networking opportunities, and delivering frequent international activities and events on campus.
- Frequent on-campus activities
Regardless of how you choose to get involved and internationalize your Duke MBA experience, the IPO team is here to help you expand your horizons as you embark on this incredible journey.
If you come to Fuqua on exchange we also hope that you will feel welcome and that you will take initiatives to reach out to your fellow classmates and get involved from the start.
With this, we encourage you to browse our website and to contact us at your convenience. The IPO team is available for walk-ins Monday through Friday, 11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m., otherwise by appointment only, scheduled via email.
Best regards, meilleures salutations, mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Director, International Programs Office
Program Coordinator, International Programs Office