We are looking for volunteers to help coordinate social and career development events for Dallas alumni. Volunteers can help coordinate one event or multiple events. Contact Kate Kemery, Assistant Director of Alumni Engagement, to learn more about joining the team.
There are a number of ways to get involved with Fuqua Dallas:
- Fuqua alumni are invited to regional activities based ontehir city of residence or employment. In order to receive information via e-mail make sure your contact information is up to date in the alumni directory. Are you only planning to be in Dallas Temporarily? Email the Alumni Relations team, and we can make sure you are on the club's e-mail distribution list.
- Offer to host an alumni event at your business, home, or work place.
- Get involved with the Dallas leadership team.
- Suggest events and ideas for activities you'd like to see in your city.
- Recommend a personal or professional speaker or make a presentation yourself.
If you'd like to get involved in any way, please contact your Dallas leadership team.