We are looking for volunteers to help coordinate social and career development events for New York alumni. Volunteers can help coordinate one event or multiple events. Contact Nicole Kempton, Assistant Director of Alumni Relations, to learn more about joining the team.
There are a number of ways to get involved with Fuqua New York:
- Fuqua alumni are invited to regional activities based on their city of residence or employment. In order to receive information via e-mail, make sure your contact information is current in the alumni directory. Are you only planning to be in New York temporarily? E-mail the Alumni Relations team, and we can make sure you are on the club's e-mail distribution list.
- Offer to host an alumni event at your business, home, or work place.
- Get involved with the New York leadership team.
- Suggest events and ideas for activities you'd like to see in your city.
- Recommend a personal or professional speaker or make a presentation yourself.
If you'd like to get involved in any way, please contact your New York leadership team.