- To reconnect and create stronger engagement with your classmates
- To make an impact at Fuqua
- To live and celebrate the Team Fuqua spirit, even after graduation
There are two primary volunteer roles: Reunions Experience Team and Reunions Social Media Ambassador. Volunteers may choose to serve in whatever capacity they are most comfortable with.
Ready to make your class reunion an experience to remember? The Experience Team assists Fuqua's Reunion staff in planning by sharing ideas for programming and class-specific memories to make the reunion a unique experience.
- Reach out to your favorite faculty to encourage them to connect with your class at reunion weekend.
- Provide anecdotes about your time at Fuqua to help tailor class communication.
- Conduct personal outreach to at least 10 classmates to reconnect them with Fuqua, find out what they are up to now, discuss reunion weekend, and encourage them to attend (i.e., by phone, email, text, or direct messaging). Don't worry - the Fuqua's Reunion staff is here to help!
- Help recruit additional class volunteers for outreach activity.
- Gather and collect class photos – current and from your time at Fuqua – to build nostalgia and excitement. Materials may be used in Fuqua Reunions 2024 weekend slideshow.
- Organize class-specific activities over the weekend (e.g., tours of Duke Gardens, off-campus excursions, etc.), if of interest to your class.
- Greet and welcome your class to the Saturday night class celebration.
November – April, 2-3 hours per month
Enjoy sharing on social media? Whether through Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram, social media posts are an excellent way to build excitement, inform classmates of the reunion, and encourage attendance.
- Post content our staff shares with you to your social media accounts, including hashtags, photos, and links. Make sure to tag your classmates you're connected with!
- Like, comment on, or reshare reunion posts you are tagged in.
- Manage class-specific social media activity.
- Ask classmates to share class photos – current and from your time at Fuqua.
November – April, 1-2 hours per month
All volunteers' responsibilities
- Lend your name to class-related solicitations and/or communications.
- Attend Fuqua Reunions 2024.
- Lead by example by registering early and encouraging fellow alumni to register.
- Inspire classmates to make a gift to the Fuqua Annual Fund in honor of your reunion.