Watch commentary from Dean Bill Boulding on the following topics:
- How are interest and enrollment in Fuqua’s programs, including our newest program offerings, being affected by the current economic, political, and global health environments?
- What is the student experience like for students in our various programs during the pandemic and how are they feeling about their Fuqua experience?
- Fuqua made some changes to the Daytime MBA curriculum over the past year. How have these modifications enhanced the way Daytime MBA students are being prepared to lead?
- What has recruiting for internships and jobs been like for students this year and how are our students doing in the job market?
- How do you see graduate education in business changing post-pandemic?
- How relevant or important are the b-school rankings, what is Fuqua’s current standing in the rankings, and what are we doing to address or improve our position?
- What initiatives have been undertaken to help Fuqua become a more antiracist institution?
- In what ways can alumni be engaged with and support Fuqua right now?