Earlier this summer, our alumni board leaders sat down with Dean Bill Boulding to have a discussion about Fuqua. Watch the commentary from those discussions below:
- How are we preparing business leaders to respond to social issues that they may encounter in their business/careers/leadership roles?
- What is Fuqua’s role in addressing climate change and sustainability?
- How are we preparing business leaders to respond to digital threats that they may encounter in their business?
- How has the pandemic affected our various program offerings in terms of applications and enrollment? More specifically, how is our newest offering, the Accelerated MBA, going?
- How relevant or important are the b-school rankings, what is Fuqua’s current standing in the rankings, and what are we doing to address or improve our position?
- What is the employment landscape for our students, what sectors are hiring them, and how has the pandemic shifted employment opportunities?
- What will the return to campus this fall look like for our residential students?
- In what ways can alumni be engaged with and support Fuqua right now?