Board Member Responsibilities:
- To participate in two meetings on campus each year (usually April and November). Board members cover travel and accommodation costs. Fuqua covers activity and event costs.
- To actively serve on board committees.
- “Fly your Fuqua flag.” Advocate for Fuqua with prospective students, at your employer, and in communities around the world.
- Share your knowledge about Fuqua’s activities, priorities, and opportunities for alumni engagement with the wider alumni community.
- Serve as a liaison to the school for alumni feedback, concerns, and ideas.
- Help keep the Minority Alumni Advisory Board diverse and vibrant by supporting efforts to attract strong candidates to the Board.
- To increase Fuqua's efficiency and effectiveness in identifying, recruiting and yielding underrepresented minority students.
- To increase institutional support for minority students.
- Understand Fuqua’s needs for philanthropic support from alumni and advocate for Fuqua’s fundraising efforts.
- Be a member of the Keller Leadership Donor Society with a gift of at least $2,500 per year ($1,000 for recent graduates).
Current Minority Alumni Advisory Board Leadership and Membership
The Board is currently led by Chair Michele Payne, Daytime MBA ’87, and Vice Chair Chris Castro, Daytime MBA ’17. Visit our roster to see who is currently serving on the Board.