- To increase Fuqua's efficiency and effectiveness in identifying, recruiting and yielding underrepresented minority students.
- To increase institutional support for minority students.
- To enhance minority giving to Fuqua.
- To strengthen relationships and communication among members of the minority community.
- To provide support for career mentorship, including preparation for minority conferences and transitioning from the classroom to workplace.
- To provide a formal structure to bolster connectedness amongst alumni, current minority students, and Fuqua's administration.
- To serve on one of the following task forces: Admissions, Career, or Development and Alumni Relations.
- A strong commitment to the school through volunteer efforts.
- Demonstrated financial support to the school.
- A commitment to building the underrepresented minority community of Fuqua students and alumni.
Selection of Board Members:
Self-nominations are welcome along with nominations by Fuqua alumni or staff. New members will be selected by the Executive Committee.
To Learn More
Email Katie Thomasson or call +1.919.660.7695.
Current Minority Alumni Advisory Board
Visit our Minority Alumni Advisory Board roster to see who is currently serving on the board.