"Will [you] add value in the classroom, will [you] contribute to our community, and will [you] represent us well with future employers?" — Megan Lynam, Director of Admissions
- All interviews are conducted in English by an admissions staff member, alumnus, or Admissions Fellow (select second-year MBA student).
- Interviews generally last 30 - 45 minutes.
- Appropriate attire is business casual.
- Bring a one-page resume to the interview.
- Interviewers will have a copy of your resume, but no other portion of your application file.
- Common questions and answers about interviews are posted within the Frequently Asked Questions page.
There are 2 ways to interview:
All applicants, regardless of the round in which you intend to apply, are eligible to interview during the Open Interview Period. A completed application is not required to interview during the Open Interview Period. Travel to Durham to complete an interview is required for some Early Action applicants (see notice below).
- When: September 9 - October 15, 2013
- Where: Durham, NC
- Additional Activities: During the Open Interview Period, we encourage you to also sign up for activities offered through our Campus Visit program.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Regardless of your citizenship, all Early Action applicants residing in the U.S. (except on the West Coast) are required to travel to Durham to interview during the Open Interview Period. If you live on the West Coast or outside of the U.S., you may interview in Durham during the Open Interview Period, but it is not a requirement.