Who Should Attend?
Professionals who supervise teams, contractors located in different countries, or executives who need to navigate cultural, generational or gender diversity will benefit from this curriculum.
This program is available upon request. Please contact us if you're interested in this program.
More About the Program
Your instructors will delve into different areas of leadership as they connect to cultural, generational, or gender diversity. The course material is designed to ensure you’ll expand your abilities to handle the formidable challenges associated with leading globally diverse teams.
- Six Domains of Leadership
- Challenges of Distance and Difference for Leaders
- A model for leadership
- Value sorts
- Divides mapping
- Leading Across Cultures and Generations
- Leading Across Gender Differences
- Leadership Actions and Metrics
At the conclusion of the program you’ll be able to:
- Exercise your personal leadership across distance and difference.
- Lead younger and older reports and associates.
- Understand how cultural differences affect leadership best practices.
- Appreciate others' cultural values.
- Understand the differences between leading women and leading men.
- Modify your leadership style to reach people of different disciplines or professional training.
Prepare for a 3-day immersion in advanced leadership. Drawing insights from a pre-workshop survey on cultural differences, faculty engage you in lively debate and analysis with classmates from a range of industries and functions. A combination of case studies and innovative exercises help you develop a unique, personalized action plan to narrow the gap between you and your teams.