"As a strategy leader in my company, I am very conscious of the volatile healthcare landscape. In this course, I found it valuable to hear the points of view from others in the program and how they are solving problems. As a result, I have educated colleagues in my organization on different approaches to negotiating with providers on behalf of our clients. This will yield great savings!" —B. Rarick, SVP, Strategy and Performance Management, Broadspire Services, Inc.
Who Should Attend?
Professionals and executives in health care strategy, sales, marketing, IT, finance, patient care, or administration will gain the most from the curriculum, but the program is valuable for anyone who needs to understand how organizations prosper in the industry’s evolving landscape.
More About the Program
New technologies, new competitors, and new policies create continuous change, and the course is structured to show how these dynamics upend business models and cause players to re-evaluate their approaches.
Disruption for Providers
- Disruptive Innovation in Health Care
- Affordable Care Act
- Value-Based Payment
- Medical Value Travel
- Innovation in Emerging Markets
Disruption for Payers
- Accountable Care Organizations
- Consumer Perspective
Disruption for Manufacturers
- Store Label Devices
- Health Technology Assessment
- Niche Medicine
At the conclusion of the program you’ll be able to:
- Understand the perspectives of your partners and competitors in the health care ecosystem.
- Analyze changes in the way providers and manufacturers are paid.
- Understand your customers’ needs to improve the value of your health care product or service.
- Identify which disruptive forces can succeed in the constrained health care space where government plays an important role in regulation and reimbursement.
- Recognize which market segments will grow or shrink in profitability.
- Cultivate a broader understanding of the health care sector to shape factors within your control.
- Reallocate resources based on shifting paradigms.
Get ready for three days of intensive learning from faculty, industry peers, and leading experts. Engaging in a range of lectures and small-group discussions, you'll explore how rapid shifts in the health care landscape affect sectors beyond your own and discover how peers in the industry navigate the challenges and opportunities that result.