Who Should Attend?
- Business executives and leaders responsible for developing and implementing operational strategies
- Operations managers and team leaders responsible for managing operations and implementing operational improvements
- Process improvement specialists and analysts responsible for identifying and implementing process improvements
- Supply chain and logistical professionals responsible for managing the movement of goods and services
- Consultants and advisors who work with organizations to develop and implement operational strategies and improvements
- Entrepreneurs and small business owners who want to optimize their operations and create value for their customers and stakeholders
- Professionals interested in developing their skills and knowledge in operations strategy and management
- Government and military managers with oversight of institutional or organizational processes
More About This Program
This "live” interactive online program encompasses a mix of stimulating activities, engaging games to illustrate concepts, and challenging case studies. These are combined with faculty research presentations and group discussions demonstrating queueing theory and constraints, and covering capacity expansion, specialization, and strategy alignment.
This immersive online experience is delivered through:
- Six, two-hour live-streamed class sessions (these faculty-led sessions are held Monday, Wednesday, and Friday over a two-week period)
- Two informative and fun simulation games about inventory management in a supply chain, and sourcing options and choices
- Pre-session readings and questions to familiarize yourself with the session topic(s)
- Robust live, online class discussions with your instructor and other participants
Classes are held using Zoom video-conferencing, which creates a virtual classroom where you can see the professor and presentation screen, and the other class participants. The professor can see all students who engage online during the group session. You will be able to communicate with both the professor and your peers through this platform.
To participate, you will need to have a working webcam, built-in or attached, and the Zoom Cloud Meeting app downloaded onto your laptop.
If you have any questions about this requirement, call Duke Executive Education team at +1.919.660.8011 or Toll Free +1.800.372.3932, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.