A partner invested in your success
The healthcare analytics field is highly dynamic and rapidly growing, driven by factors ranging from greater availability of data through electronic health records to the increasing focus on value-based care.
More than 50% of health organizations are seeking data expertise.
As a result, professionals in healthcare analytics careers will benefit from a high-demand and growing skillset and the ability to pursue opportunities at many different levels of their organizations, from analytics managers to C-Suite executive positions.
Duke’s Fuqua School of Business offers an abundance of career services to ensure our students can develop their careers. These services combined with the expertise gained in the online MSQM: Health Analytics program can empower you to lead the transformations that will be caused by analytics.
Duke career services overview
“We don’t provide services and resources just to help students find jobs now, and our team’s support isn’t limited to a physical presence. We want all of our students to graduate with career-building strategies and skills they can use throughout their professional lives.”
– Sheryle Dirks, Associate Dean for Career Management
We are committed to empowering our students and graduates with an elite education, as well as an expansive, flexible set of career resources available to online students. Built to elevate what we believe are four key career management competencies, our career offerings help you reflect and anchor where you are, define and target your interests, build strong bridges to opportunities, and thrive in the process as you balance career, school, and life. For working professionals, managing the added workload of school and a possible career move can prove daunting; our team offers tools, techniques, and support to address the added pressures throughout all phases of your experience.
Join our extensive network of 22,000+ business school alumni who share a desire for lifelong growth and learning.
Some of the specific career services we offer to students and graduates are:
- Career Coaches provide 1:1 coaching virtually, tailored to your needs. Upon request, Fuqua coaches help you navigate all aspects of successful career management, from the start of your program to beyond graduation.
- The MSQM Career Team provides classes and workshops, delivers online content, and manages resources, transferring knowledge and facilitating networking to strengthen career competencies for current students and graduates.
- Health Care Career Sessions: Together with the CMC, the Center for Health Sector Management, and alumni from the Health Care Alumni Advisory Board, periodic panels and speaker events will be available to all students as well as the annual Health Care Conference.
- Career Services System, where you can create a profile, manage your resumes, search job postings, and find company contacts and other resources in the Fuqua CareerBridge, our internal career services platform.
- The Ford Library, located and managed within the Fuqua School of Business and part of Duke’s library system, offers customized support and extensive resources to guide and enhance your career research through our library system.
- InterStride, a database of country-specific career information. You get access to country career guides, regional city market guides, corporate profiles, employer directories, and a directory of international job listings.
- Searchable Alumni Directory of more 22,000+ business school alumni and more than 160,000 Duke University alumni. You can access the Fuqua School alumni directory once you matriculate and the Duke University directory once you graduate from Fuqua.
“I love the diversity of occupations and geography of my peers in this program. Students represent the provider and payer aspects of the health care industry which gives me a 360-degree perspective.”
Senior Software Developer
Optum, United Health Group
Class of 2020
To learn more about the online MSQM: Health Analytics program and download a free brochure, fill out the fields below. If you have additional questions, please call +1.877.755.1342 to speak with an admission counselor.