The Day in the Bay and Day by the Lake Interview Forums
The Day in the Bay and Day by the Lake Interview Forums are designed to match hiring companies with MBA talent from leading business schools. These events create opportunities to meet and interview pre-selected candidates without traveling to multiple schools. Attendees include MBA students from:
- Duke University’s Fuqua School of Business
- UNC’s Kenan Flagler Business School
- The Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth
- University of Michigan’s Ross School of Business
- University of Notre Dame Mendoza College of Business
- Emory University’s Goizueta Business School
- McCombs School of Business at The University of Texas at Austin
- Vanderbilt Owen Graduate School of Business
- University of Virginia Darden School of Business
- Johnson Cornell University
- Carnegie Mellon Tepper School of Business.
The Day in the Bay takes place in the San Francisco Bay Area and The Day by the Lake takes place in Chicago, IL.
The New York MBA Interview Forum
The New York MBA Interview Forum brings world-class MBA talent from four top-tier schools to New York City. Participating companies pre-select MBA candidates from Fuqua, University of Virginia Darden School of Business, Johnson Cornell University, and The Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth. The event provides a just-in-time hiring opportunity and savings on travel to four different locations.
Just-in-Time Career Fair
The Just-in-Time Career Fair provides an opportunity to identify candidates for the most pressing full-time openings. This fair provides access to a candidate pool comprised of Duke University's best and brightest seniors and graduate students who possess a wide variety of functional skill sets, academic preparation, and professional experiences necessary to meet many employers' recruiting needs.
Employers interested in participating in one or more of these career fairs or interview forums, please contact your sector manager.
Other Duke Career Fairs
If your recruiting interests go beyond business needs, we can connect you to our counterparts across Duke, talk to your sector manager about your other recruiting interests and we will connect you to the right person at Duke.