The Duke MBA
Your Admissions Counselor
Contact Andy Medlin, your admissions counselor, who can help guide you through the admissions process.
Students in the Weekend Executive program earn a top-tier MBA while retaining their jobs, staying on career trajectories, and enhancing their professional networks. This program is designed to align with our global strategy and to provide you with the knowledge and resources needed for today's diverse and ever-changing business environment. Program features include:
- Networking opportunities through a shared elective term with Cross Continent MBA students from all over the world who will meet you in Durham
- Optional concentrations in Energy and Environment, Entrepreneurship and Innovation, Marketing, Finance, Strategy
- Optional certificate in Health Sector Management
- Leadership and professional development components weaved throughout the course of your program
- General business management curriculum to prepare you for positions that require global business knowledge
by the numbers
Overcoming Polio, Health Disparities in Nigeria: Dr. Muhammad Ali Pate (Weekend Executive MBA & HSM ’06) is helping Nigeria to wipe out polio and improve primary healthcare.
With minimal interruption to your life and work, you will spend 19 intense months strengthening core business skills and engaging with faculty and students from a broad range of academic and applied backgrounds.
- All classes are delivered on Duke’s campus in Durham, NC.
- After a 1 week orientation, classes are held on alternating weekends on Fridays and Saturdays in Terms 1 - 5, with accommodations provided on Friday nights. Term 6 sessions are held on campus for 2 weeks with the remainder of the term completed online.
- Optional concentrations include Energy and Environment, Entrepreneurship and Innovation, Marketing, Finance, Strategy.
- An optional Health Sector Management certificate.
- Students can travel abroad to participate in a Global Academic Travel Experience (GATE).