Raleigh-Durham International Airport (RDU) is 30-45 minutes from Fuqua. We are located on the West Campus of Duke University, which is located between Interstates 40 and 85 in Durham, NC.
From RDU Airport
Take I-40 West to Exit 279B (Durham Expressway/NC 147 North). Continue on the Durham Expressway and take the Chapel Hill Street Exit. Turn right at Chapel Hill Street, which becomes Duke University Road. Follow Duke University Road to the end and make a right onto Cameron Boulevard. At the third traffic light, turn left onto Science Drive. After a short drive down, turn right into the parking Visitor Parking Lot.
From Atlanta/Charlotte (South)
Take I-85 North to Durham, Exit 173. Make a right onto U.S. 15/501 South. Continue on 15/501 south until you reach exit 107 - NC 751/Duke University. After exiting, turn left onto NC 751. At the third traffic light, turn left onto Science Drive. After a short drive down, turn right into the parking Visitor Parking Lot.
From Washington/Philadelphia (North)
From I-95 South, go through Richmond to Petersburg, VA. Follow the signs to I-85 South (Durham). Upon entering the Durham city limits, take exit 174A onto U.S. 15/501 South (Duke University/Chapel Hill). Take exit 107 - NC 751/Duke University. After exiting, turn left onto NC 751. At the third traffic light, turn left onto Science Drive. After a short drive down, turn right into the parking Visitor Parking Lot.
Campus availability is limited, so we encourage you to carpool or use hotel shuttles, public transportation, or ride services for your visit. If you drive please allow ample time to locate public parking. The closest public lots to Fuqua are the Science Drive Visitor Lot and the Science Drive Parking Deck. Additional visitor parking lots and rate information is available at Duke Parking & Transportation.
For Prospective Students
- All Admissions activities—including tours, interviews, events, and class visits—begin in the Admissions Lobby on the third floor of Breeden Hall, located on Science Drive.
- If you are here for an official campus visit, such as an interview or other scheduled event, please park in the Science Drive Visitor lot in any unmarked space. You can also park in the Science Drive Garage located at the intersection of Science Drive and Cameron Blvd/Hwy 751.
- Please contact the Office of Admissions to receive a complimentary parking pass.
- If you are using a taxi or ride service, please arrange for your drop-off at the Fuqua Drive Circle, and walk through the mallway in Keller Center East to arrive at Breeden Hall.
- Please plan to check in 15–20 minutes prior to your first Admissions event.
- All recruiting activities are conducted in the Agadi Career Management Center, located on the third floor of Keller Center East.
- If you’re visiting for a Corporate Presentation before 5 p.m. please park in the Science Drive visitor lot in any unmarked space. You must purchase a parking pass from the meter machines located in the lot and display the receipt in a visible location or your car could be subject to ticketing and towing.
- If you’re visiting for a Corporate Presentation after 5 p.m. you will be able to park in any space on campus, either marked or unmarked, for free. The closest parking options are the Science Drive Visitor Lot or the Science Drive Parking Deck.
- If you are parking for on-campus interviews, please use the Science Drive visitor lot in any unmarked space. From 7:30–9 a.m. an attendant will be available to provide a visitor’s parking pass. If you arrive after 9 a.m. or if a parking attendant is not there, please alert the Career Management Center staff who will provide you with a pass to place in your car.
- If you’re taking a taxi or other ride service to campus, please have the driver take you to Fuqua’s Breeden Hall entrance located on Science Drive.
- Once interview schedules have been set, we are not able to move them to accommodate travel changes.