Raleigh-Durham International Airport (RDU) is 30-45 minutes from Fuqua. We are located on the West Campus of Duke University, which is located between Interstates 40 and 85 in Durham, NC.
From RDU Airport
Take I-40 West to Exit 279B (Durham Expressway/NC 147 North). Continue on the Durham Expressway and follow signs to take Exit 16B for US 15-S/US-501 South towards Chapel Hill. Continue on 15/501 South until you reach exit 107 - NC 751/Duke University. After exiting, turn left onto NC 751. At the third traffic light, turn left onto Science Drive. After a short drive down, turn right into the parking Visitor Parking Lot.
From Atlanta/Charlotte (South)
Take I-85 North to Durham, Exit 173. Make a right onto U.S. 15/501 South. Continue on 15/501 south until you reach exit 107 - NC 751/Duke University. After exiting, turn left onto NC 751. At the third traffic light, turn left onto Science Drive. After a short drive down, turn right into the parking Visitor Parking Lot.
From Washington/Philadelphia (North)
From I-95 South, go through Richmond to Petersburg, VA. Follow the signs to I-85 South (Durham). Upon entering the Durham city limits, take exit 174A onto U.S. 15/501 South (Duke University/Chapel Hill). Take exit 107 - NC 751/Duke University. After exiting, turn left onto NC 751. At the third traffic light, turn left onto Science Drive. After a short drive down, turn right into the parking Visitor Parking Lot.
Campus availability is limited, so we encourage you to carpool or use hotel shuttles, public transportation, or ride services for your visit. If you drive please allow ample time to locate public parking. The closest public lots to Fuqua are the Science Drive Visitor Lot and the Science Drive Parking Deck. Additional visitor parking lots and rate information is available at Duke Parking & Transportation.
There are two four-diamond rated Duke-owned hotels located on campus for your convenience.
The newly renovated JB Duke Hotel is located just steps away from the Fuqua School of Business as well as Duke’s storied athletic venues. Owned by the Fuqua School, the JB Duke Hotel welcomes guests to sleek and sophisticated accommodations coupled with modern amenities, offering a unique twist on southern hospitality. Call (844) 490-7100 or book your reservation online.
The Washington Duke Inn & Golf Club sits right on the Duke University Golf Course. Built in the style of an English country inn, the Washington Duke is renowned for its lovely setting and gracious southern hospitality. Call (800) 443-3853 for information and reservations, or book your reservation online.
For Prospective Students
- All Admissions in-person activities—including tours, interviews, events, and class visits—begin in the Admissions Lobby on the third floor of Breeden Hall, located on Science Drive.
- If you are here for an official campus visit, such as an interview or other scheduled event, please park in the Science Drive Visitor lot in any unmarked space. You can also park in the Science Drive Garage located at the intersection of Science Drive and Cameron Blvd/Hwy 751.
- Please contact the Office of Admissions to receive a complimentary parking pass.
- If you are using a taxi or ride service, please arrange for your drop-off at the Fuqua Drive Circle, and walk through the mallway in Keller Center East to arrive at Breeden Hall.
- Please plan to check in 15–20 minutes prior to your first Admissions event.
- The closest parking options are the Science Drive Visitor Lot or the Science Drive Parking Deck.
- If you are visiting for an interview, please check-in on the fourth floor of the Agadi Career Management Suite in Keller Center East.
- If you are parking for on-campus interviews, please use the Science Drive visitor lot and refer to your confirmation email for the code to use at the meter machines.
- If you’re taking a taxi or other ride service to campus, please have the driver take you to Fuqua’s Breeden Hall entrance located on Science Drive.
- If you have any questions about your on-campus activities, please email email@example.com or call the Career Management Center information desk at +1-919-660-7810.