Who Should Attend?
Business leaders or medical device professionals who are responsible for driving sustainable company growth in a dynamic, constantly changing industry environment.
More About this Program
The Global Strategies for Medical Device Growth curriculum will provide instructional review of:
- Strategic options for corporations to drive sustainable, global growth
- Medical device industry megatrends and their implications for future competitiveness and strategy
- Determining which disruptive forces could succeed in the constrained health care space with government regulation and reimbursement, and how to leverage these forces to your advantage
- Lessons learned from disruption in the generic pharmaceutical industry and what implications that might have for medical devices
- How to address the value segment threat and which strategies to compete with this threat will produce the best outcomes
- How large companies can maintain an entrepreneurial spirit among their leaders
- Lessons learned from nascent start-up companies
- Practical application of theory to current issues facing your business
Three highly-ranked faculty members with practical, real-world medical device experience lead participants through case studies, team activities, and interactive exercises. These sessions translate academic theory into viable plans that a team can put into action back in the office. The course culminates in a final session that focuses on each participant committing to one strategic change that will translate into a meaningful business result for the firm.