Who Should Attend?
Business leaders or medical device professionals who are responsible for driving sustainable company growth in a dynamic, constantly changing industry environment.
This program is available upon request. Please contact us if you're interested in tailoring this program for your organization.
More About this Program
The Global Strategies for Medical Device Growth curriculum will provide instructional review of:
- Strategic options for corporations to drive sustainable, global growth
- Medical device industry megatrends and their implications for future competitiveness and strategy
- Determining which disruptive forces could succeed in the constrained health care space with government regulation and reimbursement, and how to leverage these forces to your advantage
- Lessons learned from disruption in the generic pharmaceutical industry and what implications that might have for medical devices
- How to address the value segment threat and which strategies to compete with this threat will produce the best outcomes
- How large companies can maintain an entrepreneurial spirit among their leaders
- Lessons learned from nascent start-up companies
- Practical application of theory to current issues facing your business
Three highly-ranked faculty members with practical, real-world medical device experience lead participants through case studies, team activities, and interactive exercises. These sessions translate academic theory into viable plans that a team can put into action back in the office. The course culminates in a final session that focuses on each participant committing to one strategic change that will translate into a meaningful business result for the firm.