“I now feel like I’m better prepared, and a more conscious negotiator. I learned a lot of concepts that any professional can use, such as the power of anchoring and making 1st offers. Now when the person across the table repeats a perspective, I try to diffuse it.”—Biren Gandhi, Director of Procurement
Who Should Attend?
Because negotiation skills are required at all levels of an organization and in a variety of other circumstances, this program will benefit any professional who leads and manages projects, processes, and teams, or who deals with internal and external stakeholders.
More About the Program
Discussion topics in this program are designed to help you see differences as opportunities - rather than obstacles - in a negotiation. Covering a range of subjects that draw on the most current research in management and leadership, you’ll learn effective strategies that can help you attain better outcomes.
- Introduction to Negotiations
- Distributed Negotiations
- Integrative Negotiations
- Dispute Resolution
- Negotiating Across Divides
At the conclusion of the program you’ll be able to:
- Attain a comprehensive understanding of effective negotiation skills
- Interpret others' behavior at the negotiating table through analysis
- Anticipate differences in others' negotiation strategy to avoid misunderstandings
- Evaluate diverse perspectives and preferences that bring people together
Over 3 days, you’ll focus on skills development. Engaging class discussions provide insight on key concepts, while a series of live negotiations in a variety of diverse settings ensure you integrate core principles with personal experience.