- On the page for the program you’re interested in, click the “register now” button.
- Fill out the online registration form in its entirety.
- Upon submission, you will receive a registration confirmation email.
Program fees include tuition, instructional materials, accommodations, all meals, and programmatic activities. Airfare, transportation to and from the airport, and personal incidentals are not included.
Program fees are due at the time of registration, or upon payment of invoice. Payment instructions are included on the invoice.
Payment may be submitted by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, or American Express), wire transfer, or check.
If you need to pay by credit card after registration submission, contact our client relations team at +1.919.660.8011. We do not take payments over the phone.
Wire fees are the responsibility of the payer and are in addition to the program fees.
Checks should be made payable to Duke University.
Organizations sending three or more participants to a Duke Executive Education program are eligible to receive a program fee reduction. Duke Executive Education must approve the total number of candidates attending from any one organization. In addition, government employees, nonprofit organizations, members of the military, and Fuqua/Duke alumni and staff are eligible to receive a program fee reduction.
Please email our client relations team for details.
- Requests must be received in writing. Email is preferred.
- Please notify our client relations team with your cancellation request.
- Cancellation requests received at least 31 days prior to the program start date are eligible for a full refund.
- Cancellation requests received 15-30 days in advance of the program start date are eligible for a 50% refund.
- Cancellation requests received less than 15 days in advance of the program start date will incur the full program fee.
- Credit card refunds will be issued to the credit card used during the original transaction.
- Wire transfer refunds will be issued by check or wire. Wire fees apply.
- Check refunds will be issued by check.
Unpaid: If you have not paid for a program for which you are registered, and you would like to transfer to a new program, a cancellation is required and a new registration must be submitted.
Paid: If you have paid for a program for which you are registered, all transfer requests are subject to the following guidelines:
- Only one transfer request per enrollment is allowed.
- The requested transfer program must occur within 12 months of the start date of the original program date. An alternate program may need to be selected as we cannot guarantee the original course for which you registered will be offered in the 12-month period.
- Transfer requests should be received in writing at least 31 days prior to the program start date to avoid a penalty/fee.
- If a request is received 31 days prior to the program start day, 100% of the tuition paid will be applied to the requested program. If additional program fees are required, the balance is due upon receipt of the new invoice.
- Transfer requests received within 30 days of the program start date will incur a 500 USD transfer fee.
- If a request is received within 30 days of the program start date, a 500 USD transfer fee is applied and any remaining balance will be applied to the requested program. If additional program fees are required, the balance is due upon receipt of the new invoice.
- There will be no refunds if the registrant cancels a place in the transferred program.
- Please note that 100% of all tuition and fees will be forfeited if the registrant transferring does not enroll in another program within one year of the original program start date.