Weekend Executive MBA Class of 2026 Application Round Deadlines
Scroll horizontally to see the rest of the table.
|Application and Interview Deadline||Decision Deadline||Deposit Deadline|
|Sep. 6, 2023||Sep. 20, 2023||Nov. 1, 2023|
|Oct. 4, 2023||Oct. 18, 2023||Nov. 29, 2023|
|Nov. 1, 2023||Nov. 15, 2023||Jan. 3, 2024|
|Dec. 6, 2023||Dec. 20, 2023||Jan. 31, 2024|
|Jan. 4, 2024||Jan. 17, 2024||Feb. 28, 2024|
|Feb. 1, 2024||Feb. 14, 2024||Mar. 27, 2024|
|Mar. 6, 2024||Mar. 20, 2024||Apr. 17, 2024|
|Apr. 3, 2024*||Apr. 17, 2024||May 3, 2024|
*We will accept applications on a rolling basis after April 3, 2024.
If you are:
Seeking a merit-based scholarship: While every admitted student is considered for a merit scholarship, it may be to your benefit to apply in the earliest round possible, as we have a set budget for scholarship funding.
Applying from another country: You will need to provide your transcripts/academic records in English, which should include:
- Degree name
- Degree date
- Course names
- Grades received
Reapplying: Please refer to our Re-Applicant process under application instructions.
A good match is important from both sides—yours and ours—so we take a holistic approach to considering each candidate. Each of the components of your application gives you the chance to demonstrate your strengths and your fit with Fuqua. You’ll be considered a strong applicant if:
- We’re confident you will be successful in our program
- You’ll add value to your peers and to Fuqua throughout your professional, personal, and academic experiences.
- You believe diversity in thought and background are important within your professional life and community.
- You demonstrate competence, character, and purpose and have the strongest potential to be a leader who is a positive force for change.
Learn more about a typical Weekend Executive MBA class.
We look at all your work experience—how it will contribute to our learning environment and how it has helped you develop leadership and teamwork skills.
- You must have a minimum of 5 years of full-time work experience and currently be employed full-time to qualify for the program.
- Any postgraduate work experience will be considered, and in your application explain how that experience will contribute to Fuqua’s learning environment.
Fuqua values diversity and unique points of view, so we admit applicants with:
- Various undergraduate degrees and professional backgrounds
- A wide range of GPAs and GMAT/GRE and Executive Assessment scores
Because the Weekend Executive MBA academic environment is demanding, fast-paced, and requires strong quantitative and analytical skills, the admissions committee pays particular attention to the quantitative segment of your test scores, your performance in quantitative and business undergraduate courses, the quality of your undergraduate institution, and your work history, including the types of quantitative work you’ve been exposed to. Test waivers are offered on a case-by-case basis for Executive MBA applicants.
Your application essays, recommendation, and interview are what weave fit, passion, and impact together into your "story." No one part is more important than the other, so give each one your best. And most importantly, just be you.
You must include a current business resume or CV. Start with your current position, and include any relevant volunteer work. Please make sure the experience and education sections list dates (month/year).
Your essays allow us to get to know you as a person and help us understand what drives you and inspires you. You may use the essays to fill in any gaps, or provide extra details on key areas of your application.
One letter of recommendation is required for the application and should be from someone who knows your professional skills and abilities. Prepare your recommender to showcase parts of you that are not reflected in other areas of your application.
Proprietors or principals of a company can ask a client, board member, or other professional colleague to write a recommendation.
An interview is required to complete your application. During your interview, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Show us your interpersonal skills and what you’ll bring to the program
- Give us additional insight into who you are and your background
- Demonstrate how you are a good fit for Fuqua, and how Fuqua is a good fit for you
Learn more about the interview process and registration.