Case studies help you think about an analytics problem from various perspectives within an organization—often with incomplete information—in order to find a solution. Assigned as part of a course, you and your team will decide on the approach you will use to crack the case, identify useful insights from the data set, determine the most effective way to communicate your recommendations, and then present findings to your “client.”
Our Distinguished Speaker Series, held on Fuqua’s campus in the U.S., has been running for more than 30 years. High-profile corporate executives share their personal and professional stories of how they’re actively changing the business world—and giving you an insider look at the industry or career issues they navigate.
- Tim Cook, CEO, Apple — View YouTube videos
- Chad Dickerson, CEO, Etsy — View YouTube video
- Walter Robb, Co-CEO, Whole Foods — View YouTube video
- Bill McDermott, Co-Chief Executive Officer, SAP AG — View YouTube video
- Shelly Lazarus, Chairman Emeritus, Ogilvy & Mather — View YouTube video
- Bob McDonald, Chief Executive Officer of Procter & Gamble
- George Bodenheimer, President of ESPN, Inc. and ABC Sports
- Jamie Dimon, Chairman and CEO of JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Stephen Quinn, Executive VP and Chief Marketing Officer of Walmart U.S.
- Timothy Flynn, Chairman of KPMG LLP
- Beth Comstock, Senior VP and Chief Marketing Officer, GE
- Punit Renjen, Chairman, Deloitte, LLP