For Graduation clearance, all second-year students pursuing a concentration must verify their concentration information is accurate and/or up-to-date by April 5, 2019. We recommend ensuring you are on track to complete your concentrations ASAP.
- Students must opt-in to the various certificates and concentrations offered in the Daytime MBA program. Certificates and concentrations are not added to your record unless you specifically indicate you wish to pursue those courses of study.
- Students can select up to 2 certificates or 2 concentrations or a combination of 1 certificate and 1 concentration.
- Concentration information shows up on your official transcript. It does not show up on your diploma. Certificate information also shows up on your official transcript and an actual certificate is given to you upon graduation.
- Concentrations and certificates are part of your Daytime MBA degree and there is ZERO additional cost associated with earning them.
Concentration and Certificate Requirements
- Click on this link to read about concentrations and their requirements in FuquaWorld.
- Click on this link to read about certificates and their requirements in FuquaWorld.
Verify what you currently have on your student record by viewing your Academics page in DukeHub. On the top right portion of that page is a section titled Student Program Plan, where you can confirm your degree, concentration, certificate, and expected graduation term.
- Click on this link in FuquaWorld to add or remove concentrations and the Certificate of Academic Excellence in Finance (CAEF) to your record.
- The Health Sector Management (HSM) Certificate is added to your record via the HSM team. Contact Jess Levitt to discuss. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click on this link to register for the Management Science and Technology Management (MSTeM) Certificate. You can request to have this certificate removed by going to this link.
Class of 2019 - Past Requirements
Minor changes to concentrations and certificates were approved in the summer of 2018. Students in the Class of 2019 are grandfathered into the older versions of the requirements. Students graduating in Spring 2019 may use either the past requirements which are on FuquaWorld or the new requirements. Find the older versions of concentrations and certificate requirements here. If you have questions, please contact the Daytime MBA Registrars.
Questions can be sent to email@example.com.