We are working on lining up a great weekend! Check out the schedule highlights below to see what's in store. More details to come in the months ahead. Registration will begin in February 2019!
Friday, April 26, 2019
Reunion Welcome Party
Kick off the weekend with a casual reception which will allow you to reconnect with classmates and network with alumni from a variety of class years and programs. Children welcome.
Saturday, April 27, 2019
Family Fun Day
With arts and crafts, inflatables, face painting, balloon art, and more, Family Fun Day is the place to be for children (or children at heart).
Dean's State of the School Address
Dean Bill Boulding will give an update on Fuqua's strategy, successes, and opportunities. We will also applaud the volunteers who worked so hard to make reunion possible and update you on which classes are leading in participation and dollars raised for the class gift.
Enjoy one of North Carolina's finest offerings - barbeque. Be sure to bring your camera, as we hope the Duke Blue Devil will make an appearance!
Back in the Classroom Sessions
The afternoon academic sessions will allow you to get back in hear from some of Fuqua's top faculty.
Leadership Donor Reception (invitation only)
Members of the Thomas F. Keller Leadership Donor Society and the Rex Adams Society are invited to join Dean Bill Boulding and other Fuqua faculty and staff for a special event for Fuqua's most generous supporters.
Class Receptions and Dinners
Class dinners will be hosted at Fuqua as well as the new JB Duke hotel.
Sunday, April 28, 2019
Enjoy Sunday brunch at the new JB Duke Hotel. Delicious food, coffee, and one last chance to bid farewell to your classmates!
Alumni volunteers are an important component to Fuqua's reunion program. We invite you to learn more about opportunities available and get involved with your class committee. Sign up today!
- To reconnect with classmates.
- To start, or continue, on a pathway to other volunteer opportunities at Fuqua.
- To accomplish a worthy goal and make an impact at the school.
- To develop or strengthen a relationship with Fuqua staff.
- To live in the spirit Team Fuqua, even after graduation.
Reunion Volunteer Role
All volunteers will be asked to select and reach out to at least 10 of their classmates to reconnect them with Fuqua, find out what they are up to now, discuss reunion weekend, and encourage them to attend. If you're interested in being a reunion volunteer, sign up using our form and we'll be in touch!
Volunteers additionally will be asked to help:
- Provide anecdotes to Fuqua's Development and Alumni Relations team about your time at Fuqua to help us tailor class communication.
- Help recruit additional class volunteers for outreach activity.
- Manage class-specific social media activity.
- Gather and collect class photos - both current as well as from your time at Fuqua.
- Organize class-specific activities (example include, hash runs, FuquaVision, etc), if of interest to your class.
- Reunion volunteer recruitment
- Fuqua provides materials for communication to your class about reunion
- Begin using existing social media platforms (e.g., Facebook pages) or create new ones to start promoting reunion
- Review training documents
Late January-early February
- Volunteers register for reunion
- Select classmates for outreach
- Begin outreach to classmates
- Continue outreach to classmates
- Contact faculty about participating in class activities
- Attend reunion April 26-28, 2019
We have secured a room block at the JB Duke Hotel at the R. David Thomas Executive Conference Center.
230 Science Drive
Durham, NC 27708
$179 per night, plus tax
To make a reservation call +919.660.6400 and request the Fuqua Reunions 2019 (Group ID: 672516) room block or make a reservation online.