Class Communication Chairs serve as the point persons for collecting personal and professional news for quarterly publication in Fuqua's online class notes.
- To solicit, compile, and edit classmate photos and updates on a quarterly basis for publication in the online class notes.
- To share information with classmates via electronic mailing lists on behalf of Fuqua. This could include important school news or information that may affect your class.
- To assist in finding a replacement chair when the current chair steps down.
- A willingness to contact classmates and share information.
- Good writing skills, attention to detail, and an affinity for compiling and cataloguing information.
- Ability to be a positive, thoughtful ambassador for Fuqua who enjoys working and communicating with Fuqua staff.
- Commitment to the mission of the school.
Selection of Class Communication Chairs:
- Self-nominated or nominated by a classmate.
- Recommended by the current Class Communication Chair as he/she steps down.
- Solicited by Fuqua's Alumni Relations team.
To learn more or volunteer for your class:
Email the Alumni Relations team.
Alumni volunteers are an important component to Fuqua's reunion program. We invite you to learn more about opportunities available and get involved with your class committee. To join the Reunion Committee, email email@example.com!
To reconnect with classmates.
To start, or continue, on a pathway to other volunteer opportunities at Fuqua.
To accomplish a worthy goal and make an impact at the school.
To develop or strengthen a relationship with Fuqua staff.
To live in the spirit Team Fuqua, even after graduation.
Reunion Volunteer Role
All volunteers will be asked to select and reach out to at least 10 of their classmates to reconnect them with Fuqua, find out what they are up to now, discuss reunion weekend, and encourage them to attend. If you're interested in being a reunion volunteer, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be in touch!
Volunteers additionally will be asked to help:
Provide anecdotes to Fuqua's Development and Alumni Relations team about your time at Fuqua to help us tailor class communication.
Help recruit additional class volunteers for outreach activity.
Manage class-specific social media activity.
Gather and collect class photos - both current as well as from your time at Fuqua.
Reach out to favorite faculty to encourage them to connect with your class at reunion weekend.
Organize class-specific activities (example include, hash runs, FuquaVision, etc), if of interest to your class.
- Reunion volunteer recruitment
- Fuqua provides materials for communication to your class about reunion
- Begin using existing social media platforms (e.g., Facebook pages) or create new ones to start promoting reunion
- Review training documents
Late January-early February
- Volunteers register for reunion
- Select classmates for outreach
- Begin outreach to classmates
- Continue outreach to classmates
- Contact faculty about participating in class activities
- Attend reunion April 26-28, 2019
To Learn More:
Email the Reunion Team.