Class Communication Chairs serve as the point persons for collecting personal and professional news for quarterly publication in Fuqua's online class notes.
- To solicit, compile, and edit classmate photos and updates on a quarterly basis for publication in the online class notes.
- To share information with classmates via electronic mailing lists on behalf of Fuqua. This could include important school news or information that may affect your class.
- To assist in finding a replacement chair when the current chair steps down.
- A willingness to contact classmates and share information.
- Good writing skills, attention to detail, and an affinity for compiling and cataloguing information.
- Ability to be a positive, thoughtful ambassador for Fuqua who enjoys working and communicating with Fuqua staff.
- Commitment to the mission of the school.
Selection of Class Communication Chairs:
- Self-nominated or nominated by a classmate.
- Recommended by the current Class Communication Chair as he/she steps down.
- Solicited by Fuqua's Alumni Relations team.
To learn more or volunteer for your class:
Email the Alumni Relations team.
Alumni volunteers are an important component to Fuqua's reunion program. We invite you to learn more about opportunities available and get involved with your class committee. To join the Reunion Committee, fill out this form or email email@example.com!
To reconnect with classmates
To start, or continue, on a pathway to other volunteer opportunities at Fuqua
To accomplish a worthy goal and make an impact at the school
To develop or strengthen a relationship with Fuqua staff
To live in the spirit Team Fuqua, even after graduation
To Learn More:
Email the Reunion Team.