Class Communication Chairs serve as the point persons for collecting personal and professional news for quarterly publication in Fuqua's online class notes.
- To solicit, compile, and edit classmate photos and updates on a quarterly basis for publication in the online class notes.
- To share information with classmates via electronic mailing lists on behalf of Fuqua. This could include important school news or information that may affect your class.
- To assist in finding a replacement chair when the current chair steps down.
- A willingness to contact classmates and share information.
- Good writing skills, attention to detail, and an affinity for compiling and cataloguing information.
- Ability to be a positive, thoughtful ambassador for Fuqua who enjoys working and communicating with Fuqua staff.
- Commitment to the mission of the school.
Selection of Class Communication Chairs:
- Self-nominated or nominated by a classmate.
- Recommended by the current Class Communication Chair as he/she steps down.
- Solicited by Fuqua's Alumni Relations team.
To learn more or volunteer for your class:
Email the Alumni Relations team.