Lead by the current Fuqua School of Business Representative on the Duke Alumni Association Regional Alumni Board, responsibilities may be shared by a team of volunteers depending on the alumni base in the regional area.
Regional Alumni Group Responsibilities:
- Participate in planning meetings to develop the calendar of events for the coming year lead by the current Fuqua School of Business Representative.
- Serve as a liaison between the region's alumni and the Development and Alumni Relations (DAR) office.
- Work collaboratively as a team to organize social and/or professional events.
- Where applicable, partner with the Duke University Alumni Group and/or the business school alliance for programming purposes.
- Partner with the Duke University Alumni Association Regional Board and/or the business school alliance for programming purposes.
- Update personal contact information in the alumni directory.
- Stay engaged and informed about Fuqua by reading alumni communications.
- Work collaboratively as a team to coordinate programming in the area.
- Manage communication through the email distribution list provided by Fuqua.
- Provide content to the Alumni Relations team for the regional webpage.
To Learn More:
Email email@example.com or call +1.919.660.7748