Continue Your Education Through Fuqua's Learning Programs and Resources
Fuqua offers a variety of resources to help you continue your learning throughout your life and support you in your career.
Previous Recordings and Upcoming Events
- COVID-19 Health Care Policy Response
- Leveraging Technology to Improve Health seminar:
- Best Practices for Remote Work–From the Sudden to the Sustainable
- A Converseation with Dr. Rob Califf
Fuqua LinkedIn Live Series
Fuqua’s thought leaders now share their expertise directly with you in a series of live conversations focused on business in the context of current events. In this series one of the school’s experts will be offering insights on a relevant topic in a half-hour live session - including answering your questions - on our LinkedIn page. Discussions happen weekdays at 12:30pm Eastern (-4 UTC) on Fuqua’s LinkedIn page.
- April 14 - Campbell Harvey, Finance, J. Paul Sticht Professor of International Business - Learn More
- April 21 - Scott Dyreng, Accounting, Professor - Learn More
- April 28 - Carl Mela, Marketing, T. Austin Finch Foundation Professor - Learn More
Join the Fuqua Alumni LinkedIn Group
With more than 14,000 members, the Fuqua Alumni LinkedIn Group is a great way to make new connections and seek input from the Fuqua alumni community. Whether you're looking for business advice, hoping to connect with fellow alumni in your industry, or re-connecting with classmates and friends, this closed group is a great place to chat among friends near and far.