Continue Your Education Through Fuqua's Learning Programs and Resources
Fuqua offers a variety of resources to help you continue your learning throughout your life and support you in your career.
Previous Recordings and Upcoming Events
- COVID-19 Health Care Policy Response
- Leveraging Technology to Improve Health seminar:
- Best Practices for Remote Work–From the Sudden to the Sustainable
Fuqua LinkedIn Live Series
Fuqua’s thought leaders now share their expertise directly with you, in a series of live conversations focused on business in the context of current events. Each week one of the school’s experts is offering insights on a relevant topic in a half-hour live session - including answering your questions - on the Duke Fuqua LinkedIn page.
- Wednesday, May 20, 2020 - 12:30 PM ET: Sharique Hasan, Associate Professor of Strategy and Ines Black, Assistant Professor of Strategy
- Wednesday, May 27, 2020 - 12:30 PM ET: David Ridley, Strategy, faculty director of Fuqua's Health Sector Management program
- Wednesday, June 3, 2020 - 12:30 PM ET: - TBD
- Wednesday, June 10, 2020 - 12:30 PM ET: Jamie Jones, Management and Organization, Executive Director of Fuqua's Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Wednesday, June 17, 2020- 12:30 PM ET: Christine Moorman, Marketing, T. Austin Finch Sr. Professor
- Wednesday, June 24, 2020 - 12:30 PM ET: Anna Cieslak, Finance, Associate Professor
Join the Fuqua Alumni LinkedIn Group
With more than 13,000 members, the Fuqua Alumni LinkedIn Group is a great way to make new connections and seek input from the Fuqua alumni community. Whether you're looking for business advice, hoping to connect with fellow alumni in your industry, or re-connecting with classmates and friends, this closed group is a great place to chat among friends near and far.