Council Member Responsibilities:
- To participate in two meetings on-campus each year (usually April and October). Council members cover travel and accommodation costs. Fuqua covers activity and event costs.
- Serve on committees that reflect the school’s current needs and participate in ad hoc Council activities.
- “Fly your Fuqua flag.” Advocate for Fuqua with prospective students, at your employer, and in communities around the world.
- Share your knowledge about Fuqua’s activities, priorities, and opportunities for alumni engagement with the wider alumni community.
- Serve as a liaison to the school for alumni feedback, concerns, and ideas.
- Understand Fuqua’s needs for philanthropic support from alumni and advocate for Fuqua’s fundraising efforts.
- Be a member of the Keller Leadership Donor Society with a gift of at least $2,500 per year ($1,000 for recent graduates).
- Help keep the Alumni Council diverse and vibrant by supporting efforts to attract strong candidates to the Council.
Current Alumni Council Leadership and Membership
The Council is currently led by Chair Sydnor Gammon, Daytime MBA ’15, and Vice Chair Sandeep Gupta, Daytime MBA ’07. Visit our roster to see who is currently serving on the Alumni Council.