Board Member Responsibilities:
- To participate in two meetings on campus each year (usually April and October). Board members cover travel and accommodation costs. Fuqua covers activity and event costs.
- Support key Board activities and initiatives.
- “Fly your Fuqua flag.” Advocate for Fuqua with prospective students, at your employer, and in communities around the world.
- Share your knowledge about Fuqua’s activities, priorities, and opportunities for alumni engagement with the wider alumni community.
- Serve as a liaison to the school for alumni feedback, concerns, and ideas.
- Understand Fuqua’s needs for philanthropic support from alumni and advocate for Fuqua’s fundraising efforts.
- Be a member of the Keller Leadership Donor Society with a gift of at least $2,500 per year ($1,000 for recent graduates).
- Help keep the Health Care Alumni Advisory Board diverse and vibrant by supporting efforts to attract strong candidates to the Board.
Key Activities for 2023-2024
- Mock interviews and CMC support: Organize mock interview process for FY Daytime students (December) and support the CMC’s health care recruiting efforts as needed
- Mentorship and networking with students: Organize events to network with students on campus at HCAAB meetings and mentoring opportunities with students focused on health care
- Securing speakers: Partner with student leaders to shape the Health Care Conference agenda, secure speakers, and promote the conference, and support the HSM Center in identifying industry experts as needed
- Outreach to non-Daytime Fuqua programs: Partner with staff to enhance programming and provide alumni connections for EMBA, MQM, MSQM, and MMS students interested in health care
- Support alumni events: Organize in-person and virtual health care events with Fuqua alumni in coordination with week-in-cities, week-in-DC, Fuqua Forums, etc.
Current Health Care Alumni Advisory Board Leadership and Membership
The Board is currently led by Chair Marla Moskal, Daytime MBA ’10, and Vice Chair Jessica Harris, Daytime MBA ’12. Visit our roster to see who is currently serving on the Health Care Alumni Advisory Board.