Dean Bill Boulding Shares Important Updates With Fuqua Alumni
Use the links below to watch recordings from the July 2020 Fuqua School of Business Update with Dean Bill Boulding.
1. How do you see the pandemic influencing Fuqua’s longer-term strategy and leadership in how business education is delivered, received, and valued?
2. How are is the current economic, political, and global health environments affecting enrollment in Fuqua’s programs?
3. How is the school responding to issues of racial injustice?
4. What are Fuqua’s re-opening plans for this fall?
5. Is the MBA degree relevant anymore?
6. How are Fuqua’s students and recent graduates doing in the job market and what trends are we seeing?
7. How are we faring in MBA rankings like Bloomberg and what are we doing to improve our ranking?
8. What is the best way for alumni to support Fuqua right now?