Faculty feature: Manuel Adelino, Associate Professor of Finance, and Christine Moorman, T. Austin Finch, Sr. Professor of Business Administration
Program highlights included:
"Entrepreneurial Action & Mindset"
Business today requires talent possessing an innovative spirit combined with the ability to see opportunities, create value, and marshal resources to solve big problems for the benefit of business, customers, and society. In our Fuqua Forums: Entrepreneurship faculty session, Professors Manuel Adelino and Christine Moorman will give an overview of a new Fuqua course that addresses how those seeking to innovate across a wide range industries can have an entrepreneurial mindset. They also will do a deeper dive into the importance of prioritizing deep customer focus.
Alumni practitioner panel
Left to right:
- Rachael Classi MBA ’14, Founder & CEO, Tiny Earth Toys
- Jamie Jones, Associate Professor of the Practice and Executive Director of Fuqua’s Center for Entrepreneurship & Innovation (CEI) (moderator)
- Robb Lawrence MBA ’03: Senior Vice President of Commercial Strategy, Camargo Pharmaceutical Services
- Rotimi Thomas MBA ’13, MEM '13, Director & Co-Founder, Aspire Power Solutions
- Manil Uppal MBA ’06, Founder, Delivery Solutions
- Andrea Weinberg MBA ’10, Founder & CEO, The ANDI Brand
Learn more and register